Van Persie: Ferguson he breaks his promise to me

أترك تعليقا
Robin van Persie to Manchester United confirmed that Sir Alex Ferguson had told him that he will remain as technical director for the Reds for three years.

Robin van Persie told the media, saying: "Ferguson, a wonderful person, he talks a lot but he is telling the truth."

He added: "Part of the decision I came to Manchester United, Ferguson was due to pressure, or excuse me, Sir Alex Ferguson, has told me that he will remain with the team for three years to come."

He continued: "We have lost our court at 2-1, and it was the difference between us and City with 18 points, but he was angry, I knew at the time that a successful man."

And his performance with the team under the leadership of Van Gaal said: "The three goals in nine games is not enough, in front of Chelsea had the wonderful opportunity for me, I was in front of me three choices, fabricators high, lay it down next to the guard or Assaddha directly into the net."

And ended by saying: "I choose the third and the safe choice, if I did not have the intuition to be set high, I have to trust my intuition after that."

It is noteworthy that Manchester United occupies the tenth place with 13 points, and will play his Crystal Palace on Saturday, competition within the eleventh round of the Premier League championship.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire