Cristiano Ronaldo announce the reasons for winning the Golden Boot

أترك تعليقا
Through Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid player was delighted to get the best scorer in Europe award, made ​​after the 31 goal during competitions last season.

Cristiano Ronaldo said after being crowned the award, saying: "I am very happy that I got the award, I did not expect the presence of this number of characters here."

added: "I want to thank my colleagues to support the team, because I am without them I would not be able to achieve this, I would like to thank my family, the fans and the club, for giving me the opportunity to play in the best club in the world."

He continued: "I love to win individual prizes of course, but the most important thing for me is to get the championships with the club, I feel it for the first time in my life that I get there on the Golden Boot title."

And ended by saying: "I promised everyone that I will continue to do my best, by scoring goals and making goals, I will continue in this vein in the coming period, it is special to me appropriate .. I'm very happy and do not mind my renewal for Real Madrid now."

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire