Mourinho: My ambition is to stay at the summit for another 20 years

أترك تعليقا
Jose Mourinho to Chelsea England confirmed that he will seek to stay in the list of the top coaches for 20 years to come, pointing out that he has long enjoyed a strong mental and physical will be able to achieve that. "
 
Mourinho said in remarks published by the newspaper "The Mirror", said: "For me it is clear, I want to practical conducted at the summit for 15 or 20 years to come, because when you reach the summit always want to stay in it, this is a natural thing." 
 
He added: "During these years, that provided for what it's worth staying at the top, I would be in the foreground, that failed to do so, my shares will fall, and Stantzerna only for small clubs." 
 
He continued: "I do not like likes to move from small to big club last, and expected a lot from him entity to another without ambitions, Sakrrha again, I want to always stay in this situation in the case of advanced Enjoy the ability of good physical and mental." 
 
It is noteworthy that Chelsea will host Queens Park Rangers today in the tenth round of the Premier League at Stamford Bridge. 

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire