Suarez: Real Madrid Fawdhana .. and I cried when I moved to Barcelona

أترك تعليقا
Luis Suarez Barcelona player said that he almost moved to Real Madrid, after being shut down for four months, before it officially joins Castle Camp Nou. 
 
Luis Suarez spoke to Sky Sports News in Premiere Talk program, saying: "There have been talks of a transition to Real Madrid, but I did not want it, when they told me and my agent successfully negotiations with Barcelona, I cried a lot because I'm after the incident Kellana predicted the collapse of everything." 
 
He added: "I'll always be indebted to FC Barcelona on the big trust placed in me, I was extremely happy because I signed for them last summer, everyone here knows that in a great team like Barcelona, it is natural we were criticized after defeats, but assure that things will change." 
 
And ended by saying: "During the match Celta Vigo we were under enormous pressure, not allowing us to do anything we want, but we had plenty of opportunities throughout the game events." 
 
It is noteworthy that FC Barcelona will play against Ajax counterpart on Wednesday, in a pulsating Champions League football championship.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire