Rodriguez: I do not like the top scorer Cristiano Ronaldo

أترك تعليقا
James Rodriguez Real Player student fans not to expect the club made ​​60 goal per season, such as veteran Portuguese Cristiano Ronaldo. 

James Rodriguez told Cadena Ser radio, saying: "I know that to adapt to Real Madrid, but I also know that I have to continue to improve." 

He added: "I'm not a scorer, of course, I love scoring goals, but I'm not Cristiano Ronaldo, who scored 60 goals in a single season, Cristiano best player in the world for me, it's goals machine, a real star, so it is next to a wonderful person." 

And the fans claim his place substituting Argentine Angel Di Maria said: "I do not feel that kind of pressure, Di Maria is a great player, and I respect what I have achieved here, I also can achieve some great things here." 

And ended by saying: "All the players here in Madrid to have a lot of quality, Isco actually surprised me, I really liked the style of play."

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire