Pique: I will not go back to Manchester United

أترك تعليقا
Rule out Barcelona defender Gerard Pique of Spain once again return to the embrace of the stadium "Old Trafford" stronghold of Manchester United, pointing out that he feels comfortable with the big Catalan team does not want to leave.

The Spanish international said in remarks published by the newspaper "Daily Star" British: "I do not think of returning back to United, in fact, I love this club and I spent a wonderful time even though I did not play as much as you want."

He added: "I will not leave Barcelona at the moment, I'm a big fan of the Catalan team, and I want to keep him, and finish my career with the great masses."

It is worth mentioning that the press reports in the recent period confirmed that wants to restore the former United defender services, which Iggs Like Chelsea player's pulse

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire