"I dream of the Ballon d'Or"

أترك تعليقا
ames Rodríguez assures that he is very happy at Real Madrid. He also says that he is not a prolific goalscorer like Ronaldo, that Ancelotti is the key, and he really likes Isco.
The Colombian was interviewed on Cadena SER's 'El Larguero' programme.
Real Madrid: "I always wanted to be here; I dreamed of being here since I was three or four years old, and I want to stay for a long time. I'll fight to the death to keep this dream alive for a long time. I knew I had talent, but in football you have to be lucky as well."
Fan: "I've been a Real Madrid fan since the time of Zidane, Beckham, Roberto Carlos… the big stars. I've always supported Real Madrid since I was 11. I had a day off and I went to Munich to watch the game against Bayern. I took the opportunity to have my photo taken with Cristiano Ronaldo."
Goals: "I'm not a goalscorer. Of course, I like scoring goals, but I'm not a goalscorer. I'm not Cristiano Ronaldo, someone who scores 60 goals a season."
Ancelotti: "He's an experienced coach who has been in charge of big teams."

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire